Call for Abstracts
We are happy to inform you that abstract submission is now open for Asian EUS Congress 2019 taking place in Tokyo, Japan, from April 12th to 14th, 2019. Please follow the instructions below, and complete the submission of the abstracts by
23:59 on November 30, 2018 Extended to 12:00 on Monday, December 3rd Wednesday, December 5th, 2018 Closed.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission
Friday, November 30, 2018 12:00 on Monday, December 3rdClosed
Wednesday, December 5th, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance
- Friday, December 14, 2018
- Deadline for Early Bird Registration
(Presenting Author’s Registration)
- Monday, January 14, 2019
*All deadline dates are in Japan Standard Time.
- 1) All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English. Please submit abstracts using the online submission system by clicking the button at the bottom of this page.
- 2) Accepted abstracts will be published in the program and abstract book, which will be distributed to the delegates at the Congress.
- 3) Maximum word count is 200 words (excluding title). Title should not exceed 50 words.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- 1) Nominated Oral Presenters
For those who has been nominated by the Congress (faculty members or presenters nominated by faculty members), please select the topic you are assigned. Presentation type must be "Nominated Oral".
- 2) Other Presenters
The Congress calls for abstracts of some topics. Please choose your preferable presentation type, "Oral or Poster"” or "Poster".
- 1) Best Submission Award
Award will be given for excellent oral/poster abstracts. Award recipients will be announced and a prize will be given to award recipients at the Welcome Reception held on April 12.
- 2) Young Investigator Award
Award will be given in order to encourage the research of young investigator which will lead the next generation. Presenting authors who are at the age of 35 or younger and wish to apply for the award will be candidates. Award recipients will receive JPY 100,000 as travel grant (maximum 5 recipients will be awarded the prize).
For any inquiries about abstract/paper submission, please contact:
Asian EUS Congress 2019 Secretariat Office
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1, Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
TEL: +81-3-5657-0777 FAX: +81-3-3452-8550