Closing date for Early Bird Registration: January 14, 2019
Closing date for Pre-registration: April 10, 2019
After April 11, 2019, On-site Registration will be available at the Registration Desk during the Congress.
*All deadline dates are in Japan Standard Time.
|Early Bird Registration
Until January 14, 2019
From January 15
until April 10, 2019
From April 12 - 14, 2019
|Regular*||JPY 20,000||JPY 30,000||JPY 40,000|
Nurse & Technician
|JPY 10,000||JPY 15,000||JPY 20,000|
* Regular: 36 years old or older
* Fellow: Up to 35 years old
Registration fee includes:
- - One set of congress material
- - Entry to all technical sessions, Live Demonstration & Satellite Symposium
- - Luncheon Seminars
- - Welcome Dinner Japan Night on Friday, April 12
- - Coffee breaks
*Hands-On Training is NOT included in the registration fee.
|Hands-On Training** On April 14, 2019||JPY 10,000|
** Hands-On Training is offered on a first-come, first-reserved basis due to limited capacity. (Maximum 90 people)
Payment must be made in Japanese yen, and can be made by Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB). The receipt will be given at the Registration Desk.
* For completing the early bird registration, it should be paid in full by January 14, 2019.
* If you require an invoie for the payment, please contact the Registration Office.
After you complete on-line registration, a reply e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail address automatically.
If you do not receive it within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office.
A PDF receipt can be downloaded through your user account.
Notice of cancellations must be made in writing to the Registration Office
|Date of Cancellation||Cancellation Fee|
|Until January 14, 2019||No Cancellation Fee|
|From January 15, 2019 through March 15, 2019||50% of Registration Fee|
|After March 16, 2019||100% of Registration Fee (No Refund)|
*All refund will be made after the Congress.
Citizens of certain countries are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. Please check the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA) to know if you need to obtain a visa and the visa application procedures:
The organizer will prepare the documents that should be prepared by the inviting person in Japan and send them to you.
Before you apply for assistance, you are required to take the following steps.
- Complete your registration with full payment of the fee
- Book a Flight
- Reserve a Hotel
- * The period of your stay must be scheduled for a maximum of 5 days (including conference period (3 days), arrival & departure day in Japan).
|Visa Support Application Starts on||Middle of January 2019|
|Deadline for Visa Support Application||March 12, 2019|
Any inquiries concerning registration should be addressed to:
Registration Office of Asian EUS Congress 2019
c/o JTB Communication Design，Inc.
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1
Shiba，Minato-ku，Tokyo 105-8335, Japan